GOVT. VELLORE MEIDCAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL , VELLORE-11.
BOY’S & GIRLS HOSTEL DETAILS
General warden - 1 No
- Dy., Warden - Boy’s Hostel - 1 No
- Dy., warden - Girls Hostel - 1 No
- Boy’s Hostel incharge - Office Staff - 1 No
- Girls Hostel incharge - Office Staff - 1 No
EACH ROOM IS ACCOMADATED BY THREE STUDENTS
- Ground Floor - Rooms 20 No’s
- First Floor - Rooms 22 No’s
- Second Floor - Rooms 22 No’s
- Third Floor - Rooms 22 No’s
Total No of Student Rooms - 82 No’s
Total No of Store Rooms - 04 No’s
- Water purifier in Ground floor - 01 No
- Mess Dining Hall ( Dinning Table with chair attached )
(Gym, Sports & Entertainment Hall included) - Each floor one hall
- Store Room - Each floor have one Store room
- Total No of Multipurpose Hall - 03 No’s
- Washing area in Ground floor on both side
- Common both room & Toilet on both side in all floors
- Two wheeler parking area available.
- HOSTEL RUN BY THE STUDENTS BY DIVIDING SYSTEM.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF HOSTEL’S
- There are two hostels attached to the college one for men and one for women
- The hostels will be under the control of senior warden assisted by Deputy warden
- The warden (Accounts) will be in charge of all financial transactions of the hostels.
- Rooms shall be allotted at the beginning of each academic year.
- Members are liable to be shifted from one room to another.
- The students shall not tamper with the electrical fittings. (or) damage any furniture (or) Government Property.
- In the event of any damage or loss of property., the cost will be collected from the student.
- The students shall take care of their own property and valuables.
- Use of alcohol, drugs or any dangerous weapons in the hostel campus is restricted.
- Students are advised not to entertain guests of the opposite sex in the hostel room.
- Any change of address of the parents / Guardians shall be intimated promptly to the hostel office.
- Ragging in any form causing physical (or) emotional hardship to anyone is strictly prohibited
- No one should convene or participate in any unauthorized meetings in the campus.
- No member is permitted to collect money from other members on any account for any purposed without the prior permission of the warden.
- Exhibition of posters and pamphlets and distribution of notices in the hostel campus are prohibited
- The hostel authorities will inspect the room at any time and the students should co-operate with them.
- Whenever any member leaves the room, it is advised that the room be locked.